Re: [RC] On vacation - LILLYAMY

I love that "Life is a journey...." summation.  I've sent it to my family and
friends.  It's a good reminder to just go for it sometimes.

I'm going on vacation in April.  I'd like to go camping with my horse for
about a week in the San Luis Obispo area and actually ride on the beach.  I've
been to Rancho Oso.  Does anyone know of a horse campground that has corrals
and
some type of cabins and showers or amenities for "light camping."  :)  Any
imput would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm