[RC] Hie-Tie - JOLYNN MAYNARD

I just purchased my 3rd Hie-Tie and like them very much.  They are plenty
strong in my opinion and quiet at night and they are not heavy to put up.
You do need to keep checking the nut on the bolt that holds it in place,
not that your horse would get away but so you don't loose the nut and
washer going down the highway.  I just keep a wrench handy.  The Hie-Tie
is attractive looking also.  If a horse through such a fit that the
Hie-Tie broke, you and the horse would be in really big trouble anyway and
would want it to brake I imagine.  The newer tie system has a safer quick
release snap, so that you could release the horse if you had to and could
get close enough, if not have a sharp pocket knife on hand I guess.
Nothing is 100% safe.

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown