[RC] electric fence - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Susan Schomburg sschom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put in the Safeguard Electric fence almost six years ago at my place. It's
mostly spaced on 10-12ft centers and has held up extremely well. I live in
Wyoming where the wind can blow 60 miles an hour and it has been great. If it
sags I just tighten it up. Once a tree fell snapping the top lines, 2 splicers
and it was fixed. That is the real joy of it. There is only one thing to be
sure you do and that is if you live in a dry climate, make sure your fencer and
ground is somewhere where it gets some moisture so you get a good ground and
the "full shock value". I would hightly recommend it.

good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown