[RC] hi-tie - Annie George

I have  a great homemade ( my design, by my welder) trailer tie, and so far it is all going very well. I find that if a horse is tied up high like that they can't really get much traction to pull as hard as they can if they are tied lower. I didn't like the idea of all the spring, flexible  and moveable ties, I think it just encourages them to argue with it. Mine is solid stationary and high up. I have a steel trailer and there is a plate inside and it is bolted thru the wall. Will gladly send picks to anyone who wants to see it.  I really never in a million years thought   Chance would ever get along with one of those contraptions, but it is just great, and it is quiet, no squeaking or rattling. Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge