[RC] On vacation - Lif Strand

I'm going on a (non horse) vacation for a week and a half. I hope to come back refreshed, rarin' to go and ready to ride. I'll leave you all with some thoughts sent to me by a friend, by an anonymous author. Maybe you've seen it before but it's worth repeating.

Life is not a journey to the grave wit the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
But rather an adventure, skidding in to the finish broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
"Whew - what a ride!!!"

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA