Re: [RC] I don't want BLIND obedience from a horse... - heidi

To which the judge replied: "If I'm riding, and there's a
mountail lion in the vicinity, I WANT my horse to tell me about
it!"

How refreshing, from a judge!

I agree--while I want an obedient horse, I also want him to feel that he
can tell ME stuff, too.  And having had some pretty observant horses over
the years, I've learned to listen when they "talk."

Heidi

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith