Re: [RC] I don't want BLIND obedience from a horse... - Truman Prevatt

I'll go one better I want my horse to tell me it's there and if I'm armed stand very still while I take aim and  waste the sucker and if I'm not armed, to trun run like the wind taking us to safety.

My walker mare would do just that, my Arab would spook spin dump my butt and say "you deal with it, I'm out of here ;-)"

Truman

A. Perez wrote:
To which the judge replied: "If I'm riding, and there's a
mountail lion in the vicinity, I WANT my horse to tell me about
it!"

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.