Re: [RC] some folks dont speak arabian/jigging horse - Truman Prevatt

Actaully of the seven horses I have - four Arabs and three walking horses, the Arabs as far as intelligence come in 4, 5, 6 and 7. Yes they are more sensitive, but sensitivity without the smarts to go along is not a good mix.

If I'm lost at 2 AM on the trail and have no ideal how to get back to camp and it is cold and I have no extra clothes and no food, I'll take one of my walking horses any day at least I know I will live.

But hey - that's just my herd.

Truman