Re: [RC] Trailer floor maintenance - Sisu West Ranch

When I repaired my Al trailer's Al floor I got the same effect by having a
sprayon pickup bed liner sprayed on the floor.  I used the Rhino liner
brand.  The bed liners are not as soft as rubber, but are durable.  I opted
to use rubber mats over the liner, but the dealer that sprayed the floor
said he has had good luck by encapsolating robber mats.

He said that Rhino-liner can be applied over wood as well as metal, if the
wood is not greasy or oily.  In used trailers he recommended covering the
wood floors with plywood before spraying the Rhino-liner.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx

Locks do not prevent theft, they only deter those in doubt.
~ Robert Morris