Re: [RC] When to call animal control? - Elite

This clinicians web site has a page that say's "Stop Coggins Slaughter".   Basically he is saying, EIA is not fatal.   I don't know him or if he knows what he is talking about.   Any vets out there have an opinion on his position?

Linda
You DO have a right to keep your horses healthy, even if it means making sure your neighbors horses are healthy. I hear you about your truck. But it can be fixed. EIA can't be. Good luck.

Lisa Salas, Teh Odd fArm
Doing the right thing isn't always easy, but it is always right.