From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paddi
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 8:17 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] ratting out

Since we are small children we are taught not to tattle.
So when we grow up that is brain washed very deep.

If you do not take action when action is needed then you are as guilty of abuse or neglect as the person doing it.

Just the term ratting out makes it sound like you think calling authoritative is wrong
I do not call it ratting I call it taking affirmative action.

I personally do not hide behind the anonymity clause I let the person know it was me who called.
Also when you register a complaint do not then get on chat lines, tell all your friends, confront the persons involved.
 Many cases get screwed up by not letting animal control do the job. It takes time to win a case. They need to make sure everything is in order or it will get thrown out of court.
Paddi