Re: [RC] New Poll up - Truman Prevatt

Howard,

I'm doubt if it will be passed this year. However, considering that the vets that have signed it have about 3000 of 20,000 starts that rode under them last year or a mere 15% of all riders that started rode at rides where one of these vets was head vet - maybe the BOD should take a long hard look at it or some version.

If it isn't passed, I would sure like to see it investigated at selected rides. Note those riders that failed to meet parameters in 15 minutes and compare them to those that did so we can start to get our arms around how to best insure the safety of our equine partners.

Cheers
Truman

Howard Bramhall wrote:

Please, those of you who are still on the fence, or, are wondering if Joe and Heidi even know what they're talking about, check out this site:       http://www.typef.com/RapidPulseRecovery/index.htm

Have the courage to add your name to it.  Show the BOD that you care about this issue, that action must be taken in this direction.  Otherwise, we'll just leave it up to the riders and, in case you've missed it, it's the riders who are getting some of these endurance horses into trouble in the first place.  And, it's because of how the rules are set up in our sport that allows them to do that.