[RC] Too much pee/poop? - T.B.Pots

Can a horse do the above too much for a future in endurance riding?  I watch my friend's horse, a seven year old Arabian gelding, who will pee at least two times and pass manure 10-15 times in an hour and half ride.  Oh , the manure is always runny, mushy and very wet.  His manure in the paddock is always normal.  This horse has a healthy appetitie and drinks well.  When we return home its obvious he really wants to pee while he's on the cross ties and will fuss until someone holds a bucket under him (he hates to splash himself).

Since my friend has high hopes of getting into endurance or CTR I was wondering if her horse has any special needs to be considered.

Tracy