Re: Re: [RC] claming agents that won't test postive, know any? - rackinfool

Ed, could you look at the ingredients in Rescue Remedy and tell me, or could anyone tell me if these are considered a drug by AERC rules?

Ingredients:

Rescue Remedy contains vibrational essences from:

  • Impatiens -

  • Star of Bethlehem -

  • Cherry Plum -

  • Rock Rose -