Re: [RC] Necropsy - rackinfool

Ever read the stats for AIDS patients whom took some of the natural "old world" remedies vs modern medicine? No as a matter of fact I have not. Please direct me to these proven statistics.

I have worked in an AIDS hospice for a year, I have seen all the snake oil remedies that people forked out money for. I really do want to read the stats of which you speak I anxiously await this.

the rest of your reply again is speaking with forked tongue, but obviously you don't get it.
nuff said on this as far as I am concerned, you can rattle on now.
amber

---