Re: [RC] Re:Protests - Truman Prevatt

Here is where I think the AERC is remiss - especially since one of it's stated functions is education. Education is best done at the regional and local levels. Why isn't the AERC pushing for regional and local organizations to develop educational programs, put on clinics, etc.

Truman

Heidi Smith wrote:

Next question--while I don't sympathize much with the lady in question, she does make a valid point.  How do we educate people like her BEFORE the damage is done?  Perhaps we should be dwelling on that one a little more and on our horror over what can no longer be helped just a little less.  Just my nickel's worth....

Heidi