Re: [RC] Telepathic Horses - Heidi Smith

>She said that after the first 20 minutes, Rocky stopped screaming for Encore and settled down.  He was fine the rest of that day and all the next day --- UNTIL about 30 minutes before Encore and I returned.  She said she observed Rocky cantering around the pasture, whinnying.  She said it was as if Rocky just knew we were on our way home!

I don't know how they do it, either, but my dog does this at the boarding kennel.  He accepts the routine there just fine, and settles right in -- but about half an hour before I show up, he starts whining and pacing and watching the driveway.  It doesn't matter if I'm gone for a day or a week.  He's very closely bonded to "mommy" but is a good boy at the kennel--but when "mommy" is on the way, HE KNOWS!  The woman who runs the kennel didn't think a whole lot of it the first few times, but she said that every time he does this, I show up within half an hour.  So she started paying attention and noting it down--and it's happened EVERY time, for several visits.

Heidi