[RC] Telepathic Horses - Suvut

Steph's post reminded me of something that happened yesterday.  I was coming home from a wonderful two-day camping trip with my young horse.  My other horse, Rocky, had been left behind in his 5 acre pasture.  (Rocky hates being left behind).

After I had turned Encore back into the pasture with Rocky and the "reunion" was over, my neighbor wandered over and told me she had been watching Rocky by himself since I had taken Encore away two days earlier.  She said that after the first 20 minutes, Rocky stopped screaming for Encore and settled down.  He was fine the rest of that day and all the next day --- UNTIL about 30 minutes before Encore and I returned.  She said she observed Rocky cantering around the pasture, whinnying.  She said it was as if Rocky just knew we were on our way home!

This kind of freaked me out...  How did he know????

Susan (from Louisville) -- AERC #1108