Re: [RC] source for sun blocking shirts? - Merryben

Sun Precautions, Inc, in Everett WA.  They are pricey, mine was $75.00 but they are worth it.  If you have a medical condition you can get a prescription written by a doc and the insurance pays.  I got one of their shirts and ordered it exactly the way they said and it was huge.  I called and got a customer person who spent about 10 minutes on the phone explaining things and then sent me the correct style and size.  They are really wonderful.

www.solumbra.com