Re: [RC] "I can't get the snakes out of my pasture." - GoldenCMK

Here at my place we have had more snakes this year than I have seen in a long time. We have two snakes living under our porch and one in the barn (at least) and one who lives under my husbands "stuff" next to the house. But they are good snakes so we leave them be. I prefer snakes because they eat the mice/rats.

Maria
Kaufman, Tx