[RC] Endurance Miles - DVeritas

I like riding my horse.
    I like riding a hundred miles on my horse.
    Riding fifty miles on my horse is okay.
    Riding twenty-five miles on my horse is okay.
But, I REALLY like riding a hundred miles on my horse.
    I have other horses.  One, I don't like to ride at all.  Some, I just like to groom and feed sweet cookies to and watch them grow.
    I love horses.
    Some people are okay, too, but I LOVE horses.
    ----Frank