[RC] The Great Endurance Horse Race - Old Endurance Races - tom noll

Greetings,

The title of the book is "The Great Endurance Horse Race" by Jack Schaefer, the author of "Shane."  The book was published by Stagecoach Press in Santa Fe in 1963 and only 750 copies were printed.

There was a very well done article in Endurance News last fall that summarized the book and the race.  I liked the article so much that I gave it to my parents to read.  In turn, my parents located a copy of the book from a rare book dealer over the internet and gave the book to Leslie and me for Christmas.  It was a very thoughtful gift.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho