[RC] Endurance Miles - Suvut

I like riding my horse.
??? I like riding a hundred miles on my horse.
??? Riding fifty miles on my horse is okay.
??? Riding twenty-five miles on my horse is okay.
But, I REALLY like riding a hundred miles on my horse.
??? I have other horses.? One, I don't like to ride at all.? Some, I just like to groom and feed sweet cookies to and watch them grow.
??? I love horses.
??? Some people are okay, too, but I LOVE horses.
??? ----Frank

Cute Frank......  Ummmm how old did you say you were?   (LOL)