[RC] more about my first 25 - Ijmphorses

One thing that helped was the fact that I was on a great horse, Lily.
Apparently she's been through many beginning riders and riding her definately
helped me through.  For those that don't know about Lily...she's got a trot
that would knock anyone just about off their seat.  I think if her bounce
hadn't been kicking me up with each time I posted, I wouldn't have made it.
Before I showed up I talked to Maggie and she explained that any time Mollie
and she were at the same ride, there would be rain.  So I made sure to bring
plenty of clothes and rain gear.  I had plenty to eat, lots of portable
food-although I was so excited I was never really that hungary on the trail.  I
learned a few important things.  First-a pack that ties around your waist as
opposed to one that sits, flopping on your back, is good to have.  Maggie
warned me about this at the beginning and I believed her, but some things you
really just need to find out on your own.  Second-you should carry your water
in something that's easily accessable, so when you get thirsty you don't have
to dig around will trying to keep posting and bouncing.  Third-and most
important-you have to have a lot of trust in your horse.  It's your companion
for the whole ride...even when they get tired and you get tired, if you still
have trust in each other you can keep going.  And O YEA-try not to get your car
stuck in the mud!  (I did met some nice people in the process that helped pull
me out)
To all of you 50 riders and 100 riders...you're all crazy!  And I can't wait to
join ya  =)

Jessica
buç??¬jÇ«¾'¡ñ'vêÚ?Ç?zØm¶?ÿÃ?Û«jw?ëH?ú+?«b¢sè?'2+?¨¦z¸m¶?ÿÃ
?Û«jw?ëF'^q©©Jæìr¸?{õ'²æìr¸?zm§ÿðçvêÚ?ǧzßë?×?jj??(?«)F'^.?àjwQ?×?i÷