Re: [RC] Scioto Run first 50---many thanks - David & Maggie

Jon,
Congratulations on your first 50!! When I looked up and saw that big number on Spiffy's rump my first thought was "he's lost his mind". Scioto is a tough, tough trail. There aren't too many steep hills, but it's all hills.  You are almost always either climbing or descending. Add to it a little good ol' Southern Ohio mud and it's a miracle anyone finished!

And 5 shoes? Wow!

Oh, did anyone get the results from either day? I was a little busy entertaining family.......

Maggie HERLENSKY in Ohio
Secret--please don't make me go back out there Mom