[RC] Trail Blazer Article - Trailrite

For those of you that get the Trail Blazer Mag.  I hope that you take the time and read our article on "Collection" Important for A Trail Horse? In this months issue.  2003 Issue Two.  One thing we noticed was they have the "see picture A & B backwards.  Oh well, I think most readers will figure this out for themselves.  Hope you enjoy it!

Tammy Robinson & Charlene Lewis-Stueve
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91390