Re: [RC] Husband and Wife Team Award - Truman Prevatt

 It seems strange that a team where the rider with the lesser of the points has a bunch but when you calculate the magic formula the rider with the larger number is over by 4.6% and that team is DQed by the brick wall cut off. To put that in perspective, 46 points in 1000. That may have been the intent when the rule was passed, but I doubt it was the intent of the majority of the board, more likely some didn't think it through to foresee this type of situation arising.

In any case I think it pretty much stinks and should be changed so that such a pair as we had DQed, this year would lost points (for the calculation of the Husband/Wife award) but not thrown off the cliff.

So if there are any directors out there listening, you know at least how this member wants you to vote.

Truman Prevatt
AERC 8217

Joe Long wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:10:43 -0700, "Heidi Smith"