Re: [RC] AERC National Championship ride FUNDING

Do I read this a statement as a representative of the AERC BOD or as an
individual venting frustration. There is a big difference. If this to be
interpreted as a stand of the AERC BOD then I do have a big problem with it as a
AERC member. If it is an as individual then it is somewhat irrelevant. Needless
to say I am not very satisified by the actions of the AERC BOD, and I am an AERC
member, on this issue. I think the post by John Parke pretty much summed up the
whole sorted mess.

Straighten this mess out, period. I as a dues paying member deserve better than
this.

Truman