[RC] Very Virtual Endurance - Tx Trigger

You get up, look outside, and the weather is not "perfect". But hey, it is a weekend of one of the V V rides, and you have a lot better weather than those in the far frozen north, so what they heck, I'll go for a training ride with my GPS, download it, fill out my vet card, and then look at the standings of the other riders participating. Whoo Hoo, I have a few more miles than the other guy. But shoot, tomorrow they expect a beautiful sunny day. So, the next day, I saddle up, and do it again. I ride as many miles as I can get in for the day, log them etc., and check again, and I'm not behind, but ahead of a few others. Oh man, this is an addiction. I don't care what the weather is dang it. I can participate in an event, just by riding my horse. I don't have to race, I don't have to leave my pasture if I can't. I ride, I use my GPS, and I see if I went more miles during the event than the next guy. Our big prizes are the fact we got out ON our horse on days we might have just blown it off, and got motivated to get ready for the full ride season!!! The GPS stuff is pretty easy, and someone will help the new folks figure it out.

Jonni