Re: [RC] SAUDI Arabia's Latifa Al Shaikh - riding posture - Maryanne Gabbani

You can always tell one of the grooms from Nazlit Semman (the area of the notorious tourist stables near Giza) by the way they sit a horse with their legs out in front. It is secure and the guys there are usually riding untrained horses so it makes sense, but it marks them for life because they also ride trained horses like that.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx

Egypt Face to Face
www.alsorat.com