[RC] 4-Star Trailers - Darolyn Butler

Hi Cindy,
I bought a slightly used 1990 4-Star in 1992.  since then I have pulled that trailer approximately 30,000 miles a year.... give or take 5000.  I used to get it serviced in Ok. City, but now lucky to have Gulf Coast 4-Star just up the road & they give me EXCELLENT SERVICE to keep the ole boy up, running, and still lookin' pretty doggone good.  The employees at the dealership have labeled my trailer the "poster child" of 4-star... if you haven't done the math, that's not far from 1/2 million miles... I'll top that this year.... however... this year the 1990 trailer may get a bit of a break as I was confident enough in the brand to buy a 1987 LQ trailer last spring.  It's just as solid and easy to pull as the '90 model.... Must have been one of the first LQs ever done. lol

who knows... if I win that lottery, maybe I'll get something in the 2000 & up model... however... you can be sure I will buy a 4-Star!!!
Good luck with your purchase Cindy!!

Darolyn Butler

Cypress Trails & Horseman Video Showcase

21415 Cypresswood Dr.

Humble, TX  77338-1287

(281)446-7232    FAX(281)446-0113

E-mail:  darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx