Re: [RC] Chair seat - Lynne Glazer

I'm really surprised they don't get sore backs from all of that seatbone pressure--maybe they're using therapeutic/advanced pads that spread the pressure out over a greater area.  Or flex-panel saddles.  I've watched riders here "sit on their back pockets" but those are generally in a Western saddle with a huge tree, mitigating the effects.

It may be functional but I find it exceedingly unattractive.  Hard for me to believe that the rider isn't often "behind the motion" of the horse, causing him to work harder.  I saw the style used by some of the riders in Spain during the Al-Andalus ride and had trouble photographing it.

Lynne