Re: [RC] Sponging? Yes or NO? - heidi larson

I have always sponged liberally in hot dry weather.  Here in the PNW we
sometimes have more humid rides and I try to scrape the water off as soon as I
put it on as it creates a sort of membrane, holding the heat next to the horse.

And, please use the sponging buckets, my horse LOVES to drink them up!  Must be
the natural e-lytes!

.      o o          o o
.    o_ \ \____   o_ \_\
.       o  o    o-- /