Re: [RC] AERC changing to FEI like rules?? - Sandy Adams

NO NO NO! We are here too! AT least FOUR voices crying in the wilderness... uh no tat is Exodus I think.:) Really - I know at LEAST a couple dozen AERC members who feel the same way - a VERY one-sided relationship and WE are the ones who have to change our MO - such as, I HATE having to wait in the pulse box to see the vet. I want to take my horse to drink and eat and cool in the shade of a tree. FEI can be efficient on its own dime and time - I prefer to take care of my horse.