Re: [RC] AERC changing to FEI like rules?? - Sisu West Ranch

To get me back on my personal, private soapbox:  The potential for this type of thing is one reason I periodically call for the AERC to completely divorce itself from internaional competition.  I know it won't happen, and the reasons, but I have to make noise every once in awhile.

Ed

"It's all bull shit, and its bad for you."  George Carlin 2007

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 381-5527