Re: [RC] AERC changing to FEI like rules?? - Barbara McCrary

As far as I'm concerned, if some wish to pursue international competition under FEI rules, let them do it.  But leave the rest of us with just AERC rules and rides.  Thanks for being a noise-maker, Ed.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] AERC changing to FEI like rules??

To get me back on my personal, private soapbox:  The potential for this type of thing is one reason I periodically call for the AERC to completely divorce itself from internaional competition.  I know it won't happen, and the reasons, but I have to make noise every once in awhile.

Ed

"It's all bull shit, and its bad for you."  George Carlin 2007

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 381-5527