    *From:* Sisu West Ranch <mailto:ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ;
    Chrystal Woodhouse <mailto:Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:02 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [RC] AERC changing to FEI like rules??

To get me back on my personal, private soapbox: The potential for
this type of thing is one reason I periodically call for the AERC
to completely divorce itself from internaional competition. I
know it won't happen, and the reasons, but I have to make noise
every once in awhile.
Ed
"It's all bull shit, and its bad for you." George Carlin 2007
*Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875*
*(406) 381-5527*
*ranch(at)sisuwest(dot)us*

--

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." H. L. Mencken