From: Joe Long
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] re: Bryce and wilderness

The problem is that a ride that complied, along the lines you suggest, would not be an endurance ride.

That's a problem.  But we are not the only group disaffected by the arrogance of the Sierra Club and its allies who want to close vast tracts of public land to everyone but themselves.

It took an act of Congress to get the Tevis grandfathered through Granite Chief.  I'd like the AERC to seek a specific exemption for endurance rides through our Congressmen.

--
Joe Long  aka ChipRider
jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx