Re: [RC] Wilderness areas and RS 2477 - Truman Prevatt

When this came up before - I remember someone pointing out that the Tevis was grandfathered in the Wilderness Act as far as use of the Wilderness land for the ride. They were evidently far sighted enough to work with their Congressmen and Senators to get this exemption.

Truman

Lynn White wrote:

Just a sideline note:  Do you think anyone would be able to start the Tevis now if if hadn't been running for 50+ years?  I understand that this trail goes through a wilderness area...could be a precedent to use.

Lynn

"Did you ever notice that the first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone?"

-Erma Bombeck

--
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”  Friedrich Nietzsche