Re: [RC] any good elyte "mixes"??? - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

If I had to take medicine, I'd much rather toss it past my tastebuds and get it over with, then enjoy my food tasting like it usually tastes. I don't like to discourage my horses from eating by putting lots of stuff in their food. *However* since 7 doesn't accept the syringe yet, what little electrolytes he's gotten have been in his food. Fortunately, he's not picky.

Angie McGhee

Come clean with a brand new shower. Click now!