Re: [RC] right vehicle for towing - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Marshall,

Thank you for posting your experience on the debris wrapping around the brake wiring.  I would NEVER have thought about that.  Knowing how things wrap around the blade of my riding lawn mower - I can well imagine how this can happen.  The last time I picked up wire and didn't know it.  The wire and baling twine somehow caught fire.  I was riding along like an idiot and all of a sudden a hole appeared on the top of the mowing deck along with sparks shooting through.  I can well imagine what could happen with debris around the brake wiring.

I have a F350 Super Duty with the towing package and a 2 horse goose neck slant.  I travel like a snail with it all.  However, there was one time when the person in front of me (friend hauling a horse to Cronin for a ride) braked fast.  I was VERY glad for the added expense of that towing package!!!  Nice to know it's there if you need it!

D'Arcy

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx