[RC] right vehicle for towing - sherman

Title: Message
Right, the video clip was certainly an exaggeration of small vehicle towing a trailer. Surely no one in their right mind would try that...

Regarding the following statement,  "Ask yourself if you believe that you are smart enough and sensible enough that you could haul "safely" by driving more slowly and exercising better judgment on the road if the alternative was to not go to rides at all."

I do believe that I am smart and sensible enough to haul safely and I did with our Chev 1/2T C1500 for many years. It became increasingly clear to me, that it was not my driving ability or use of caution that caused problems, but the lack of knowledge on the other drivers' part. Drivers would constantly pull in front of me and take up my braking cushion as I was going down a steep hill and already braking for the approaching stop light. After several times of feeling my trailer pushing me when I had to brake harder rather than hit these ignorant drivers, I took the plunge and bought a Dodge Ram 2500. I usually have to drive thru town to get whereever I'm going, and that's where the problems occur and I feel the problem has gotten worse in the past 5 years, probably due to more city people moving up our way.

Kathy