[RC] small vehicle towing - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

There's a single lane RR underpass near my home on Hwy 11. There's a dip just as you go under the tunnel overpass. I went through just ahead of a small Toyota pickup pulling a long cargo type bumper pull trailer and looked up in my rear view just in time to see it hit that dip, then when the weight went off the truck's bumper it started fish tailing back and forth more dramatically each swing. The trailer was popping the whip with that truck. After about the third pop it did a 360 and stopped facing the way it had come. Poor guy got out and just rested his head on the side of the truck. Wonder what his heart rate was.

Angie

Click to find the right international program for you.