Re: [RC] right vehicle for towing - Rae Callaway

Here's a video of a car trying to pull a trailer up a hill and the results.  Thank goodness it wasn't a loaded horse trailer!

Rae

From: marshall Bates <muleman60@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tx Trigger <txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 6:16:57 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] right vehicle for towing

I can't agree more with Jonni's closing statement. Twice I have had trailer brakes fail-once due to a corroded connection and once debris on the road got tangled in the brake wiring. I was very thankful for the extra braking available on my F-450.
I too have towed with an undersized tow vehicle in an emergency but I was definitly a potential hazard not only for me and my mules but everyone else on the highways.
Marsh the muleman