[RC] Pictures - normanjudyv

Love looking at the Grand Canyon pictures. Just wondering if the big fuzzy nose bands on some of the horses impedes their ability to see the ground? Also, why do so may riders put leg protection on their horses? I would think they might rub or fall off & cause problems?  Do horses really need all this protection????? Or is it the humans that have the needs. People in my area put clothing on their horses 365 days of the yr & it,s not very cold here or buggy. They use fly masks & there are no face flys. Is it fashion or peer pressure???? My horses would hate all that, I let them be horses. That,s just me. Judy