RE: [RC] Renaming a horse - Carol Stiles

Not sure if any of my posts have gone through. Probably not. But thank you for all the suggestions. There were some I really liked but if you would like to keep sending them I'll keep taking them in. His registered name is Epic, but it doesn't just roll off the tongue, if you know what I mean. He is just the total gentleman and so trustworthy that it's hard to find a name that does him justice.
thanks,
Carol

"Ain't no horse that can't be rode. Ain't no rider that can't be throwed."   Cowboy wisdom