[RC] damage from shoeing - Donna Winters

My o0roblem is my shoer got the whole R side wrong. outside of hooves short, did not compensate for a slight club foot, contracted a tendon.  Luckily he is in the hands of someone who is working with a good shoer , vet and xrays.  My horses conditioning was started very slow and technically with a plan.  But now all my rides are on hold.  So much for the pity party.        Should I confront my old shoer with my anger, letter from vet and xrays showing bones not in alignment..Also whould I be so bold as to ask for my money back, horse was done 10 days before this.  thanks everyone
Donna and "Bud"