RE: [RC] Ok ride campers... Need your expertise - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

 We ended up putting a 4 inch lift on the trailer so that it would ride
level and had the bonus of not dragging the tanks on the ground.

Geez, my 14.2 Arab already has to step *way* up to get in. If it was 4" higher
he'd need to get a running go. Not soo bad unloading for the front two who can
turn around but I'll bet my rear rider would be standing waving a toe out the
back trying to find some ground down there for a long time. :-P

Angie

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYc3Tju22oUAZXzZkF1iAjIqBZXTUvyAsFYgblWJjgKQPMr9W4Q/
--- Begin Message ---

We have had a similar issue.  On most goose neck hitches there are two bolts that lock the inner tube to the frame tube.  The problem is that once you get the height you want between the bed and the trailer the weight on the lead axle of the trailer is less than the rear.  We ended up putting a 4 inch lift on the trailer so that it would ride level and had the bonus of not dragging the tanks on the ground.  Putting the lift in was really easy.  The axles were bolted onto the frame of the trailer.  All we had to do was unbolt the axles, raise the trailer, slip in the 4 inch steel and weld it in place then bold the axles back on.

Good luck.

adam