Re: [RC] Give something a bad name and it'll live up to it. - Marv Walker

Well Marv....I would like to think this theory works.  And it is a sound one.  But for some strange reason...."Cash Pony" sounds "nice and sweet" to me.  But for some reason...that boy still acts more like "Raptor".  []

I agree, it does seem strange because to me "Cash Pony" sounds kind
of avaristic.  I'll bet your daughter doesn't call him "Cash Pony."

Maybe he still acts more like "Raptor" because you haven't mentally
changed his name.

Marv "People tattoo 'Born To Lose' on their mind long before they
tattoo it on their arm." Walker
Horse Info & Training DVDs ~ http://MarvWalker.com