RE: [RC] riding mares - Nasr69

Hi Heidi,
I don't know how mareish she is. She has been a show horse and ridden by a teen in shows. The owner is willing to let me try her. She is very sweet but I know that sweetness could change day by day with a mare. And that may be unfair for me to say as I have only had geldings. But when I did a search it does seem the geldings are more successful. I am in no way trying to rehash the mare vs. gelding debate but I really have not been around many mares. I would love to get to do 100s but the reality  is that I am going to be a 50 miler which is fine as I think my goal is longevity anyway.
Thanks